Refinish, Renovation, Sanding & Repair Monmouth County NJ
RainForest Floors
We do Installations, Sanding, Renovations, Repairs, Finish and Refinish. We want to make your floor renovation dreams come true!
Projects
Just some pictures from my guys.. Another nice project all done. Almost three thousand Sqft in three days. I just want say thank you to my guys. A lot projects on the same time, I’m getting crazy but I love this.
Another one done! Need your floors renovated? Contact us and schedule your appointment today.
Another before and after! I love what I do. Contact us and schedule your appointment.
It's a cool office over the garage! I’m in love with this addition. Needing wood floor?
Just some more pictures from this amazing job! The customer had prefinished floor and was so hard to sand but our team did a nice job. Another customer satisfied and we are happy with this.
Finished Before and After.
Happy to do this job, even happier to win another satisfied customer. In this job, we changed the old wood spindles and put the new metal spindles. No job is too small or too big! Bring your idea to us and let’s make your dream come true.
We are specialized in railings also! Contact us and schedule your appointment.
I love what I do. Another family happy and I’m satisfied. Thank God.
Before & After! Wow.. I’m really surprised with this result and this floor is around 50/60 years old and has been covered with carpet for many years. Today it’s beautiful, rustic and natural.
Last week I had free time and I have a small table on my deck. I bought this table a year and a half ago and I knew this was going to happen to it because the material used on the table is not proper for the outdoors. So, I decided to renovate it and use the right materials so it stays brand new outdoors. Now, it can stay outside for at least 5 years!
This floor is around fifty years old and we did natural coating using Loba Wakol and it looks so clear! I love that. Amazing job from us.
Contact Us
Phone: +1 848-469-3362
E-mail: rainforestfloors@gmail.com
Messenger: m.me/rainforestfloors



























