Kitchen Countertops, Bathroom Vanities & Showers Manalapan NJ

Joel Braun Construction LLC



We are a fully licensed and insured construction company in Monmouth County, New Jersey. The company is owned and operated by Joel Braun. Joel has over 22 years of home improvement experience.

Mission
All our work is 100% guaranteed. We are always neat, professional and courteous. Most of our work is based on referrals and word of mouth. Our pricing is always fair and our work is always outstanding.

When you hire Joel Braun Construction, LLC, you simply hire the best. Whether you are having one room painted, a repair tended to, or your dream home remodeled, you can rest assure that we will make your dream become a reality.

Having work done can be stressful at times. Please leave all the worrying to me. From start to finish, I am personally involved in all our projects. I also believe in promptly returning all phone calls and do not believe in an answering service. We have skilled professionals working on your job at all times.

Projects

Whether you need to completely remodel your kitchen or just make a few changes, Joel Braun Construction does everything from designing your kitchen to installing the kitchen sink. Contact us to discuss the vision you have for your kitchen.






Remodeling your home can be stressful so having a contractor that you can depend on to take all the worry out of remodeling is everything.






Whether your bathroom needs a complete remodeling or only a few changes, Joel Braun Construction can help you create a bathroom that could be in a magazine.






Our experts will assist you in choosing the architectural details that will give you the look you want for a luxurious and comfortable bathroom.






Customize your bath with details that mean high end function with a high end look for reasonable prices. Put together choices to create a basic bathroom with style and beauty. Joel Braun Construction can create the look you want to fit every budget.






Working with licensed plumbers, electricians, and painters to create your bathroom quickly and efficiently, Joel Braun Construction can guide your bathroom remodel from start to finish with experts to do the job.






From the ground to the ceiling there are lots of opportunities with tile. Tile the floor of your bathroom, tile the shower area, tile the back-splash of the sink/vanity, or tile the entire room. Consider natural stone, ceramic, porcelain or glass tile.







Choose shower systems, frameless shower enclosures or standard shower doors. Tired of no space in your shower? Expand your shower and add beautiful finishes to create a spa-like look. Finishes include marble, granite, tile, natural stone, Corian, porcelain and glass.







Choose the vanity and sink that complements your existing bathroom or change your look with your complete remodel. Anything is possible - vanities in wood or veneer and sinks and counter tops in marble, granite, tile, natural stone, Corian, porcelain and glass.







Whether it is painting, choosing the perfect Jacuzzi for your tub, installing heat lamps, adding mood enhancing recessed or accent lighting, or architectural molding including crown molding, chair rails or base molding, Joel Braun Construction can provide those extra touches that will make your bathroom a standout.







At Joel Braun the motto is “Let us worry for you” by utilizing their skilled professionals to implement the room of your dreams, Joel Braun takes the extra steps to finish every aspect of the job to your utmost satisfaction.





Testimonials

"Hi Joel, I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with all the recent work that you did for me. My recessed lighting, the beautiful new moldings, and the paint job are all so professionally done. The fact that I can rely on you to be on time and to work clean, is icing on the cake. Knowing that I have found someone that I can leave in my home and trust while I go to work is a big relief too. Many thanks for treating my home like your own. I am looking forward to our next home project!" - Myrna R.

"I am a Realtor who sometimes have clients that need to freshen up their home a bit before listing it with me. I found an advertisement in the yellow pages for Joel Braun Construction and hired them for a small job a few years ago. Well since that time, they are the only contractor that I recommend and trust. They price things right, are always honest and most importantly, you can trust them! Oh, they do phenomenal work too!" - Julianne S.

"I am a senior citizen and live in Monmouth County, N.J. Anytime I need a handyman, I call Joel Braun Construction. Joel is very friendly, warm and caring. He never takes advantage of me and always helps me, even though I do not have high paying jobs. One time he even picked up milk for me on his way to my house to hang my new television. Joel is a good man that you can trust." - Gold M.

""Joel Braun Construction finished my basement and it looks like a lounge in NYC now. He built a bar with a granite top, added a new half bath, installed a large flat screen T.V. with surround speakers in the ceiling and just did a perfect job for us. It is amazing and exactly what we wanted. We gave him ideas and he turned them into a very cool basement. I have a hard time keeping my husband up stairs now. Keep up the good work guys." - Greenberg S.

"Joel Braun Construction does great work. We have them paint our shore home every few years. They are always very clean and respectful." - Alexis R.

In January, I purchased a condo unit that needed tons of work. I had Joel bid on the job, and he gave me a very fair price to do the extensive work. The project entailed gutting and redoing the entire kitchen, including light fixtures, removing wallpaper from the walls and ceilings throughout the unit, smoothing and then painting the walls, cleaning up the bathrooms, removing moldy sheetrock and installing new greenrock in the bathroom, replacing the carpet in the sunroom, etc. He finished the entire job (including installing the new appliances and the new kitchen cabinets) within one month. He was efficient, respectful of my time crunch, communicative, trustworthy and, most importantly, did fantastic work. He transformed a very outdated, dark condominium into a bright, modern space. As far as I am concerned, I will never use anyone else for my future home projects!" - Regina G.

"I have had Joel do work in my personal home, as well as the condo unit that I rent out. I originally contracted Joel to paint the interior of my home and to install crown molding, lighting fixtures and recessed lighting where there was none. The work I had Joel perform metamorphosed into a much larger job as time went on. I was so happy with the lighting and painting, that I had Joel build me the built-in hardwood shelving unit that I’ve always wanted. In an attempt to design a more appealing entry, I had Joel design and install gorgeous trim moldings around the doorways and intricate picture moldings to imitate wainscoting in my two-story foyer and stairway." - Bell A.

Contact Us

Address: 81 Pension Rd, Suite 117, Manalapan, NJ 07726
Phone: +1 732-589-5118
E-mail: info@joelbraunconstruction.com
Messenger: m.me/JoelBraunConstruction

Find Out More About Us

More local contractors at your service