Residential Roofing, Exterior Siding, Windows & Doors Lakewood NJ
All County Exteriors
We are replacement specialists in roofing, siding, windows, doors, decks, and additions. All County Exteriors is 100% committed to your satisfaction. We are not just another contractor. We take great pride in our work and how we treat our customers. We are nationally recognized and locally owned and have been in business since 1982.
All County Exteriors is committed to providing our customers with the best products available at a fair price. You can expect quality installation work coupled with unrivaled honesty and integrity from start to finish! Our company values people more than profits.
Services
Residential Roofing
From protecting you from the outside elements to keeping the rest of your home’s structure functioning properly, your roof does more for your home than any other feature.
Exterior Siding
Exterior siding works as the protective shell of your home. Without it, your home would be exposed and vulnerable to the effects of the sun, wind, snow rain, and other elements.
Windows & Doors
No two aspects of your home work together quite like windows and doors. They are the openings to the outside, and the barriers between your home and extreme weather conditions.
Projects
Our roofing professionals have years of experience in the roofing industry. This experience allows us to complete our projects on time, with unmatched quality.
From protecting you from the outside elements, to keeping the rest of the structure of your home functioning properly, your roof does more for your home than any other fixture.
You may not think about it on a daily basis, but day-in and day-out, your roof is doing quite a bit to keep you and your family safe.
For lasting beauty with little to no maintenance, vinyl siding is the perfect alternative to wood siding. At All County Exteriors, we install top-of-the-line vinyl siding from CertainTeed, the country’s leading producer of this revolutionary siding material.
All County Exteriors is proud to offer James Hardie Fiber-Cement Siding products. Whether you’re building a new home or remodeling, James Hardie siding is low maintenance without sacrificing the beauty and character of wood.
Whether a storm has damaged your siding or ripped it off entirely, All County Exteriors can repair any siding issue. Don’t let your home remain vulnerable to water and other elements. Call today for a siding repair estimate.
If your entry door is more than 10 years old and not properly maintained, it is likely costing you money each month in lost energy due to warping, cracking, or rotting.
Installing an attractive entry door is also an easy and effective way to increase your home’s curb appeal.
All County Exteriors installs OKNA Windows, an American-made product we’ve determined delivers the very best windows on the market. OKNA’s windows are energy efficient, backed by the Energy Star® rating and energy-informed NFRC label. You’ve got options. Call today.
Easy access to outdoor space such as a patio, deck, or porch, is essential to taking advantage of our beautiful New Jersey outdoors. At All County Exteriors, we replace older, unstable sliding doors with the highest quality product, providing an inviting atmosphere for friends and family to gather.
Testimonials
"I chose All County for a number of reasons; Stu the salesman didn't try to up sell me, he genuinely offered choices with pros and cons, I was making the decisions. Very comfortable with this transaction from start to finish." - Peggy M.
"I can not express in words how pleased and beyond happy I am with the workmanship and quality. Stu was wonderful and informative. He also was willing and eager to be most helpful with all my questions and concerns. The day of installation was quick and easy. The crew was careful and professional. I am very pleased at the beautiful job they did on my roof and skylight. I will definitely recommend All County for any exterior or home repairs!" - Jennifer K.
"I used All County Exteriors for a siding replacement, mason work, and new shutters. I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. Stu (Salesman) was accommodating of my schedule, informative, and gave an honest opinion. He did not try to up sell any products and really took my budget into consideration. Mike (Foreman) and the crew were pleasant, efficient, and kept an open line of communication throughout the process. The project was completed on time and with meticulous care. I am loving the way my house looks now. I will definitely be using All County for future projects and would recommend them" - Jenna F.
"The service from this organization in impeccable. We had a tree damage our house,and after Insurance issues we contacted All County. They restored our House as promised with Roofing, Siding, Gutters, and the crews that did the work were very professional and the Clean up was second to none. I will highly recommend them to anyone needing repairs/renovations to their homes." - Herb V.
"I am glad I chose All County Exteriors!! I worked with Shaun to get my roof. He explained everything they do and the materials they use and it had me feeling very confident on the process. The payment options were extremely helpful as well. They crew came on the day of and tore the roof off bright and early. I watched as each layer went on the roof and thought "man these guys know what they are doing." They had it done in a single day, the property was cleaner than when they got here. These guys were so thorough in cleaning, that one of them even coiled a garden hose I left out the night before. They did this job earlier in the summer so we've had plenty of nasty storms. My roof doesn't leak, it's got an awesome warranty, it made my house look better! A benefit I didn't realize that with all the new ventilation in the roof, the house has been cooler all summer!! 5 stars goes to All County!" - Jeff J.
"All County Exteriors was wonderful from the beginning meeting with the sales rep who reviewed everything with me in detail. The workers were courteous and professional, and very detail oriented. I felt like the actually cared about the job they were doing. I would use them again in a heartbeat." - Greg H.
"So far, only a written estimate. But Brian was on time, courteous, and took his time explaining everything start to finish, answering all my questions and making sure I understood what would or wouldn't be done as part of the job. Very pleasant experience." - Kym W.
"I contacted all County exteriors, as well as two other companies, for estimates on having my roof replaced. The first company gave me a lowball estimate. The second company gave me a high pressure sale and an estimate well over my budget. But Ed from All County Exteriors made me very comfortable, answering all my questions, addressing all my concerns, and providing me with what I feel to be a very reasonable estimate. I signed a contract with all County Exteriors today with an estimate work to be started in 5 to 7 weeks. Ed assured me that he would try do you have the time frame reduced and get my roof replaced ASAP due to the fact but I have a couple of weeks." - Marion D.
Contact Us
Address: 560 Cross St Lakewood, NJ 08701
Phone: +1 732-370-2780
E-mail: info@allcountyexteriors.com
Messenger: m.me/AllCountyExteriors







































